Brooks PreciseFlex™ 100
The PreciseFlex™ 100 is the world’s only collaborative cartesian robot and can be easily installed by one person. The cartesian design allows for extremely compact, cost-saving work cells. With speeds up to 1,500 mm/s and acceleration rates of 1.0 G (with 1 kg payload) the PreciseFlex 100 provides higher throughput than other cobots, with safe operation around people, and equipment.
As a lightweight robot, the PreciseFlex™ 100 can be carried, mounted on a tabletop, and easily set up by one person using either an easy-to-use web-based interface or an optional advanced programming environment.
A cartesian design allows for extremely small, cost-saving work cells, and customers only need to purchase the number of axes needed.
The PreciseFlex™ 100 is available in sizes up to 1.2m and a payload capacity of 2-3 kg.
With embedded controller and connectivity for external equipment, our robots easy to set up. Configuration and programming are done from GuidanceMotion, our easy-to-use web interface, or from GPL, our advanced programming language. The robot can also be controlled by sending commands via our TCP interface.
The Most Compact Cobot Available
- Singulation and Sortation
- Pick-and-Place and Conveyor Part Transfer
- Small Parts Assembly
Key Benefits Include:
- Free people up to perform more valuable work
- Increase capacity by running production over 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Space-saving design enables the robot to reach many stations in a compact work cell.
- Configurable for your applications
- The optional servo gripper is fully integrated with no external cables.
- Free-mode makes teaching locations fast and easy.